Working with Specialized Partners can help you drive business value with Agile at scale, Cloud, and ITSM implementations. Partners with a Specialization have established a validated practice, demonstrated technical expertise and proven customer success. These partners earn an Atlassian Specialization by fulfilling rigorous requirements within one of these three specific solution areas: Agile at Scale, Cloud and ITSM.
Why choose a specialized partner?
Trusted advisor dedicated to helping you modernize the way your teams work
Accelerate time to value to meet your specific business needs
Tailored and high-quality services to solve your business challenges
Atlassian Solution Areas
A partner with a Specialization badge is your assurance you are in the hands of an experienced team and you’re not alone in your transformation journey.
Agile transformation services
Agile at Scale specialized partners will help guide your enterprise through its agile journey to achieve the desired outcomes.
Cloud migration expertise
Cloud specialized partners have expert level experience in successfully implementing cloud services and will be your guide on your journey to Atlassian Cloud and beyond.
High-Velocity ITSM implementations
ITSM specialized partners will help you empower Dev, IT Ops, and business teams to collaborate at a high velocity so you can respond to changes and deliver great customer and employee service experiences fast.
Agile at Scale Specialized Partner Expertise
Working with Specialized Partners can help you accelerate time to value with your business needs and implementations. Agile at Scale Specialized Partners are process-certified, scaled agile practitioners with proven experience in enterprise methodology and change management, able to guide your enterprise through its agile journey.
These Partners work with global Fortune 2000 customers to provide an accelerated path to enterprise agility with Jira Align.
Agile at Scale Specialized Partner services can include:
- Identify, assess, and scope opportunities to optimize the solution
- Guide the process in selecting an appropriate agile architecture
- Proficiency across a range of frameworks including Including Disciplined Agile, LeSS, SAFe, Scrum@Scale, Spotify, and Hybrids
- Assist in building a multi-year roadmap including process orientation and a technical suite
- Help build and launch agile practices, guiding your agile-at-scale journey through methods and tooling
Agile at Scale Specialized Partners:
Cloud Specialized Partner Expertise
Are you ready to make the move to Atlassian Cloud? Working with Specialized Partners can help you accelerate time to value with your business needs and implementations. The Cloud Specialization is a program designed to help you identify partners that have expert-level experience in successfully selling cloud solutions and implementing cloud services.
The program is a network of our most advanced partners who have expert-level experience in successfully implementing cloud services, including but not limited to:
- Manage migration projects, including readiness and implementation, from active oversight through to execution
- Tailored services for training for internal teams, product integrations, customizations, process automation, and security needs
- Optimize and resolve customer use cases that involve enterprise-level complexity, pivoting quickly to resolve unexpected requirements while keeping pace with the project timeline
- Guide strategies for additional aspects of the project including new integrations and applications
Cloud Specialized Partners:
AVANT SYSTEMS GROUP
Open Source Consulting
ITSM Specialized Partner Expertise
Working with Specialized Partners can help you accelerate time to value with your business needs and implementations. ITSM Specialized Partners are exceptional service management professionals with strong roots in IT and service delivery processes, as well as ITIL methodology and the deployment Atlassian products for enterprise-level customers.
ITSM Specialized Partner services can include:
- Oversee the project, working closely with your Dev, Ops, and IT teams to integrated shared workflows and SLAs
- Identify and support specific service scenarios and drive implementations based on ITIL 4 Guidance
- Drive ITSM system enhancements, customizations and fine-tunings of IT services
- Lead multi-vendor migrations and systems integrations
- Share domain knowledge and aid in the implementation of best practice