Let's begin by creating a unique repository with all the code from the original. This process is called “forking a repository”. Forking is an extended
git process that is enabled when a shared repository is hosted with a 3rd party hosting service like Bitbucket.
1. Click or enter the following URL: https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/tutorial-documentation-tests/commits/all
2. Click the + symbol on the left sidebar, then select Fork this repository, review the dialog and click Fork repository.
3. You should be taken to the overview of the new repository.
4. Click the + symbol and select Clone this repository.
5. On your computer clone the repository.
6. Navigate to the directory containing the cloned repository.
Now that you've got a repository full of code and an existing history on your local system you're ready to begin undoing some changes.